Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been almost 3 months since I had the lung ring surgery, and as you can see from the previous photo, the bottom of my side is convex and there's a lot of riding fat, so my pelvis is really saggy. Others say it's not that bad, but I'm really worried about it, so if one gets stuck, that's it. I have a visible personality.. so I tried pilates and gym, but hip dips are really... completely useless. Thank you for leaving comments and asking questions about what you're having the same problem with. I'm curious about whether the engraftment went well or what the pain was like, but the engraftment is 3 as you can see in the picture. Even though it’s a month old, it seems to remain very well..! I think it's because I also cut off my love handles, so I actually look skinnier (actually, I wonder if it's 4kg haha) I'm still not shy about going out, but I feel like my self-esteem has gone up a lot after wearing clothes like that. With just one pelvis... the pain lasts for 4-5 days in my case. I went and was able to live a normal life the very next day. It was surgery. It was absolutely impossible, so I think I did a great job with Rams. I studied a lot while looking for a hospital, and if there's anything I don't know, ask. haha!!
Written by
App

Comment 7
무냥8 2023-04-08 (토) 20:41 1 Years ago Address
Do you know what the lungs mean?
성콩 2023-04-09 (일) 15:11 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
s양양s 2023-04-12 (수) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
피자도우콜라 2023-06-12 (월) 03:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
김무지개 2023-06-20 (화) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
Can you please share the hospital information??
앙뜨와네뜨 2023-07-04 (화) 02:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
좀좀좀 2024-03-12 (화) 21:02 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List