Days
Private
시술전

<시술전>

시술전 - 시술직후

<시술전 - 시술직후>

시술전 - 시술직후

<시술전 - 시술직후>

I always kept an eye on the reviews and ended up getting forearm fat extraction injections! I tend to have fat elsewhere, but my arms look especially bulky and big, so when I wear tight-fitting clothes, I look even more like a pig. So, I decided to get a fat extraction injection for my forearms first! I came here on Tuesday! I was very nervous, but the pain was more bearable than I thought! It was finished in 1 hour and I wasn't dizzy or nauseous. What about my stamina ? He said it wouldn't come out much because I'm a muscular type, but he said he extracted it to the highest level ever. It was right after the Mussuktard procedure, and even though I tend to have medication, I could feel it sinking into my side. ! I was starting to get excited because I could already see a glimpse of it on the 3rd day ! I'm relieved to hear that people around me are already starting to notice it!! Now let’s work harder together on our diet! I'm going to get post-care next week, and I can't wait to get there! I'm looking forward to it because I heard it will be more noticeable after receiving the treatment. I'll leave a review next time!!
Written by
App

Comment 6
mimise 2023-12-17 (일) 00:18 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

오아아앙 Writer 2023-12-18 (월) 11:39 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
찌닝결 2023-12-19 (화) 15:55 9 Months ago Address
How many bottles did you get?
오아아앙 Writer 2023-12-19 (화) 21:01 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
아라닝 2024-01-04 (목) 12:30 8 Months ago Address
Can you tell me where it was done and the price? ?

오아아앙 Writer 2024-02-05 (월) 18:52 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List