하기 전  옆모습

<하기 전 옆모습 >

하고 3일 후

<하고 3일 후 >

하고 3일 후 옆

<하고 3일 후 옆>

살빠진 후

<살빠진 후 >

hello!! These days, I'm on a diet in preparation for my wedding, but I can't seem to get rid of my bloated stomach. I thought it wouldn't work, so I looked into it and found out about a place famous for fat-dissolving injections, so I went straight to get a consultation. As soon as I got there, I was doubly satisfied because they were so friendly! ! Compared to other areas, I was stressed out because of my flat stomach, so he gave me a fat-dissolving injection. He mainly focused on my lower abdomen and both sides, where I had the most trouble. It really didn't hurt at all and it was over really quickly!! I had a few bruises for a day or two, but after that, I adjusted my diet and exercised a little harder, and the weight in my lower abdomen gradually disappeared, and my weight, which had not changed that much in almost a week, changed in the first place!! I don't usually use things like this, but I was so satisfied with it that I tried it in hopes that it would be of some help to brides-to-be who are on a diet while preparing for their wedding like me haha.

Comment 1
기댕 2023-12-12 (화) 23:21 6 Months ago Address
I didn't see any effect from the fat-dissolving injection, but I'm so jealous!
Prev  Next  List