Abdomen Infinite Rams 2nd month review photo

mal21 2023-11-06 (월) 03:14 7 Months ago 2283
Dr.
원장님
Hospital
365mc병원 (수원점)
Days
60 days
First of all, I am in my early to mid 20s. The surgery was performed around the end of August. And the hospital is Pyeongchon Beomgye, but since there is no Pyeongchon Beomgye, I just chose the closest one in Suwon... To sum it up, 1. I was satisfied. 2. To be honest, I didn’t diet so there wasn’t a dramatic effect. 3. The lower abdomen has definitely disappeared. I am the type of person who has a lot of visceral fat in the upper abdomen, and I am a person who goes back and forth between chubby fat, but I have never had any belly fat. The fact that I didn't have belly fat even though I was fat boosted my self-esteem, but one day, my belly fat started to increase. So, since I had money to spare, I decided to have surgery. I'm the type who doesn't have a waist, so I was hoping to get a waist, but honestly, I couldn't get a waist just with the surgery. To be honest, I didn't have high expectations. I don't exercise and my waist is naturally short...ㅜㅜ There wasn't much change externally in my upper abdomen due to visceral fat, and the biggest change I saw was in my lower abdomen. My lower abdomen really disappeared. Now I only control what I eat, but since the weather is getting cooler these days, I decided to exercise a bit and the price came to around 150. I got the lowest price for my abdomen + aftercare included. I don't know about other hospitals, but 365 basically includes aftercare in the price. To be honest, just go to the hospital and check the price. The staff there measures it with InBody and a tape measure and then sets the price according to the hospital's system. My abdomen was 150cm and I was planning to do thighs later in the winter, but they asked for 300s because my thighs were sized. A side effect of surgery is sometimes a tingling sensation in the abdomen. It's like a stinging pain from static electricity. After the injection, I went to work the next day. The bruises went away in about two weeks, and after the first surgery, the skin became rough, as if all the collagen had been lost. Will this continue for the rest of my life? I was worried about that, but it came back as time passed. Phew~ The problem after the surgery was that the solution leaked out for a long time, so I had to keep taking care of it. Later, while I was working at work, I saw that my clothes... were stained with the solution. But, because the solution was red, I immediately looked like someone who had gotten into some trouble haha. Anyway, I'm being careful not to gain weight now. Even if you don't diet, if you gain more weight, you'll be in big trouble. I think I lost 2-3 kilos. All of my weight was concentrated in my hips and thighs, so my weight wasn't dramatic. I'll work out later and write my semi-annual review!

Comment 2
ㅇㆍㄴ 2023-11-06 (월) 07:52 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for coming and thank you for your hard work
꼭두각시서커스 2023-11-11 (토) 14:57 7 Months ago Address
I'm a guy, do a lot of guys do it too?
Prev  Next  List