Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

155th day of fat extraction injection! Look at my waist line!!!

유유추추 2023-09-05 (화) 12:48 9 Months ago 983
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Abdominal and love handle fat extraction injection 155-day review Hello! It's already been 155 days since I received liposuction injections for my abdomen and love handles. Time seems to go by so quickly. These days , I'm trying to keep a routine of going to work, working out, and coming home ! I get so excited when I see snow bodies! And while receiving follow-up care, I was given some great tips by the staff. They said that if you walk more than 10,000 steps a day, you will lose weight just by controlling the amount of food you eat. In order to lose weight, you have to strictly control your food intake for about a month . What I absolutely enjoyed about the fat extraction injection this time was Love. It's a handle... It feels really good because it's sliced ​​very well. I ordered konjac rice this time. No matter how much the company tries to tempt me, I always eat a diet meal for lunch and exercise, so I think I'm slowly losing weight! Summer is coming to an end soon, so let's work hard to lose weight~ I'm not necessarily going on a diet just because it's summer, but I like to look good in fall clothes when they're dry, so let's go on a diet consistently!!! Go for it
Written by
App

Comment 5
누누주주 2023-09-05 (화) 14:32 9 Months ago Address
효과 대박
화이트펄퀸 2023-09-05 (화) 16:27 9 Months ago Address
와 많이빠졋넹!
샘새밍 2023-09-06 (수) 10:14 9 Months ago Address
Thank you!!
하이유빈 2023-09-07 (목) 17:39 9 Months ago Address
헐 잘됌 ㅋㅋ
지니어스명 2023-09-08 (금) 16:03 9 Months ago Address