Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Day 1 of Liposuction

써니선희해 2023-10-10 (화) 18:00 8 Months ago 755
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 후

<수술 후>

[ Motivation for doing this] I had a lot of muscle fat on my arms and couldn't lose the weight even when I exercised with weights, so I went to several hospitals for consultations and even visited the clinic to get counseling, but the price was different than the event price. I was tired of going around for consultations, so I finally ended up in Apgujeong . ㅌㄹㅇ After going and getting a consultation from Director Jang Kyeong-eun, I decided to have the surgery here. I fasted from midnight on the day of the surgery and sent a photo of the Corona self-kit results before coming to the hospital. The director in charge came and checked the surgical area and said he would remove as much as possible. After the surgery, he didn't even look at my condition. I just slept and checked when I got home. There was swelling and bruising on the first day after surgery, but when I looked at it from the side, it felt like a lot of it had gone away!! It was so hard to do the posture for disinfection because of the pain. I barely wore a compression garment at night. I checked with the director and he said that 3,200cc of fat was removed and it was successful. I was worried that it wouldn't come out pretty because I had some muscle, but he said it would be fine once the swelling went down. Until the stitches were removed . I'm looking forward to the progress.

Comment 4
보배롭게 2023-10-11 (수) 16:16 8 Months ago Address
great job!
갈매기죽 2023-10-18 (수) 16:51 8 Months ago Address
You worked hard, it must have hurt a lot ㅠㅠ
아뭐야바꿔줘요 2023-10-28 (토) 19:51 8 Months ago Address
I came in today to have arm rest, and the hospital told me not to take off the compression garment for 3 days. How did you take it off..??
코알라221120 2023-11-15 (수) 15:03 7 Months ago Address
팔 라인 이뻐!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Prev  Next  List