Dr.
정래준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
230 만원
Days
14 days

I received the eight-point training from Loble Avenue Director Jeong Rae-jun. I remember that the part went into the armpit, which is the bra line of the forearm. The consultant, doctors, and nurses were all very kind, and they told me that my arm would not be skeletal because I don't have elasticity, but I decided to have the surgery because they said it would be better than now. I was very nervous during the surgery, so I remember everyone talking to me in a friendly way to help me relax. I went to work the day after the surgery and was worried about going to work afterward because I was on vacation, but on the day of the surgery, I was in terrible pain and had difficulty moving. The next day, my condition was not worse than the first day, so I went to work without any problems. After that, I rested at home. The difficulty in moving my arm got better quickly after a few days, but the bruising was worse than expected, so I think the surgery will have to be done when the weather is cool. Even though I am not prone to bruising, I had surgery on my forearm and my wrist was bruised as well, so I had to wear long sleeves after the surgery. As you can see in the picture, the size has definitely decreased. There is still swelling and bumpy biobond, so I am waiting a little longer!

Comment 4
물놀이킹 2023-10-05 (목) 13:39 8 Months ago Address
효과 좋아!
보배롭게 2023-10-11 (수) 16:18 8 Months ago Address
오 잘된듯 ㅎ
다다다담 2023-11-01 (수) 15:39 7 Months ago Address
바이오본드 관리는 어떻게 하고 있어??
궁금 지방 2023-11-16 (목) 13:52 7 Months ago Address
너무 잘됬다.
Prev  Next  List