Dr.
박덕준원장님
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
150 만원
Days
115 days

Review of day 115 of arm liposuction It's been quite a while since I had surgery on my arms as well as my forehead and nose, and my last hospital visit ended on the same day! My shoulders were narrow and I was at a basic weight, but my arms were particularly fat and lacked muscle, so I was very worried. Although the nose revision surgery was a big part of it, I also had confidence in the doctor's surgery results and consultation, so I went ahead with it! Now, no one knows that I had surgery and there is no discomfort or blemishes on the skin on the inside of my arms! For about a month after the surgery, contrary to what I heard from those around me, I regretted having it done because it was so painful, but the fit of my clothes changed, so even if I could go back in time, I would do it again with the same doctor! The aftercare was done with care and the staff were all friendly, so I think I'll visit again when I get other procedures.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
미유밍
Arm liposuction review's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 3
가가가그 2024-05-14 (화) 14:53 3 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s so pretty.. When did the feeling of your arms start getting better..?!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

서울지지 Writer 2024-05-14 (화) 15:47 3 Months ago Address
From the 3rd week after that surgery~?
Duuuus 2024-06-10 (월) 15:20 2 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘요! 멍은 얼마나 가셨어요??ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List