Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I searched cafes, YouTube, and blogs and thought about liposuction on my face and stomach, but after the consultation, I set a date almost immediately to get it done!! Surgery is a bit scary and I am sensitive to scars, so I couldn't give up on extracorporeal shock wave treatment for my stomach and my face, so I decided to get a procedure with relatively small scars. 1. Extracorporeal shock wave treatment for my stomach (fat destruction surgery) After applying oil, the therapist moves it back and forth with a machine. He thoroughly inspects the entire stomach and even the sides. It takes about 30 minutes. Perhaps because there was less pain, I felt like it ended quickly. When it was over, there wasn't much change, but my stomach felt soft. 2. Facial liposuction treatment (same day) I was nervous from the moment I moved to the operating room for the facial treatment I was most looking forward to but also afraid of, but the director treated me with caution and the nurse kept looking after me, saying I was too nervous, so I was okay. When a hole is made in the face and the anesthetic is injected, it feels like a tingling sensation, but it is bearable. (Personally, when I got an antibiotic injection in my butt, the slap hurt more.) The anesthetic was not put in all at once, but slowly and evenly spread out, so I didn't feel anything except for the first time. It didn't even work. I dozed off later. Haha. If I had known it was this bad, I would have had a stomachache. I was fine when I went home, but when I got home, I felt a little dizzy, but when I woke up, I was fine. (Day 2) My stomach became softer. My face was only slightly swollen and there were no bruises at all. There are no symptoms of skin pulling or tightness yet, and there is no discomfort other than tightness. Removing the facial tape hurt a lot (it hurt more than the anesthesia injection). After removing it, I still don't know, but people around me said that a lot of weight had disappeared. Since the evening, I've developed about 2 allergies and it's itchy... (3rd day) It's uncomfortable to pull. But I'm glad there's no pain. There's a very slight bruise and my skin is more itchy than yesterday. It seems to have become similar to the line when I touched my chin. What do you think?

Comment 8
살려줘라 2024-01-26 (금) 17:44 6 Months ago Address
Wow, the fat is really good!!

만둣 Writer 2024-01-26 (금) 17:51 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Geeerin 2024-01-27 (토) 17:07 6 Months ago Address
I'm also worried, thank you for your hard work.

만둣 Writer 2024-01-28 (일) 21:03 6 Months ago Address
Thank you
ㅂㅌㅂㅌ 2024-01-29 (월) 23:41 6 Months ago Address
Did you take out the fat??

만둣 Writer 2024-01-30 (화) 12:13 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
루키깽이 2024-02-03 (토) 13:49 6 Months ago Address
Wow, your face looks very slim. How much did you lose??

만둣 Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 14:13 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List