Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
At one time, I weighed around 40 kg for health reasons, but I was recommended to get contouring and full page treatment because I was too skinny and my side cheekbones looked prominent. Those two surgeries were something I hadn't even planned on, but after hearing about it, it seemed like it was true and I didn't have the courage to cut the bone, so I chose J.I. After the surgery, I came to my senses and found that both my thighs were bandaged, and my forehead was also bandaged. My face was tingling, and it wasn't a big fuss. It was so big that I had a hard time for months. I heard it and lived with it. I lived with tingling pain from my forehead to my head for nearly a year. I was already informed of this. If this is a side effect, is it a side effect? Now, it's been about two and a half years, but it's all gone, and the cheeks have become saggy, and the nasolabial folds have gotten worse. Not all of the transplanted fat was absorbed, but some of it may have moved to a more severe place. Conclusion: Not recommended for fat transplantation.

Comment 3
쫑이2 2021-07-03 (토) 00:39 3 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ Oh my, my heart breaks ㅠㅠ I was trying to look pretty, but you must have been under a lot of stress.
춥네요 2021-07-04 (일) 14:19 3 Years ago Address
처짐이 오셨나봐요ㅠㅠ 리프팅은 생각 있으시나요?
로즈맘38 2021-07-06 (화) 00:02 3 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 찌릿한 부작용은 몰랐네요 아고 아프시겠어요.
Prev  Next  List