Irregular bleeding after getting injection

ssojunim 2023-10-27 (금) 12:15 8 Months ago 989
Hospital
플라덴성형외과의원
Price
40 만원
Days
21 days
I was treated with no-steroids in three areas: face (double chin, jaw line, deep cheeks), calves, and thighs. Of course, it is rare to see a good result after one treatment, but first of all, I did not see any good results at all. And I received a pulling injection on the 4th day after menstruation and had irregular bleeding on the 3rd day. Since I started taking it, I have had 5 days of menstruation and 7 days of irregular bleeding. Although it was a non-steroid drug and I was embarrassed by the irregular bleeding, I heard that it happens sometimes, so I thought that was it. The reason I didn't go to get another injection with Fladen was because of the irregular bleeding. No, first of all, I went to the consultation and a very young woman gave me the consultation, but I was like, what should I do here, just meet a friend and go to a cafe? I honestly didn't like it because it felt like the answer I received was about the level of knowledge and expertise. It seems like the overall age of the people working is young? I'm in my early twenties, and I felt like there was a resume posted at a place like Albamon looking for a desk teacher or counselor. Still, I said I had an empty stomach, so they gave me a baked egg, so I ate it and took a picture right away. I went to get an injection. I wore a surgical cap and mask, but it was so long and colorful. The nurse who did my nails checked the area and laid me down. Then, the doctor came in, but I couldn't even check the doctor's name, face, or where and how much seed I got. Because of this, I don't think I'll ever go to Fladen again.

Comment 3
Chuui 2023-10-28 (토) 16:08 8 Months ago Address
아이고 ㅠㅠ 고생했다 ㅠㅠㅠ 잘 해결되었으면 좋겠어!!

ssojunim Writer 2023-10-29 (일) 14:36 7 Months ago Address
곰마워!!
뜨루비 2023-10-31 (화) 00:30 7 Months ago Address
나도 여기서 하고 부정출혈 왔어..
Prev  Next  List