Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I had total forearm liposuction revision surgery.

봄봄스 2023-10-25 (수) 11:03 8 Months ago 1170
Dr.
정래준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
230 만원
Days
13 days

I had liposuction surgery on my forearms, posterior convexity, and armpits on the afternoon of Thursday, October 12th. I had liposuction surgery on my upper arms 10 years ago, and it wasn't dramatic... and there wasn't much of a difference... This time, I made up my mind and was looking for a repeat surgery. I've had consultations at two different places, but Loble's consultation hours are full on the date I want . Chaseo... fat... I couldn't go in person and receive consultation, but I received detailed consultation through KakaoTalk with the manager. The most important thing, the price, and additional details were explained in detail, so I somehow felt confident. The place I visited in person told me the price in advance, but when I went there and received a consultation, the price was very different from what I expected. You explained everything I had questions about one by one, so I made an appointment for surgery right away!!!!!! I think there were some areas where I gained more trust after meeting the manager. I was very concerned because it was a reoperation. They informed me in advance that the surgery could be difficult if there were areas for which I could not receive direct consultation and ultrasound examinations on the day of surgery. But I knew I had a lot of fat, so I thought it wouldn't work... I visited around 2 o'clock on the 12th, and as expected, there were a lot of people performing surgery and consulting people. This is my first time meeting Director Go Ara. She once again explained the details we discussed on KakaoTalk, and there were no additional details from the amount I had heard in advance. When I consulted somewhere else, they said I should also have a floating room, but honestly, I didn't think the floating room was that big and it didn't bother my eyes. But the manager looked at it and immediately told me that there was no need for a floating room. I was so happy that you had the same thoughts as me. So I decided to only do the forearms, back convex area, and armpits. After that, I heard that the advantage of Loble is that they also do ultrasound during the consultation, and the doctor in charge explained to me how much fat there was in the ultrasound, and as expected, my forearms had a lot of fat. After the ultrasound, I came back to the consultation room, and the doctor made a design for me . Yeah. Even though it was a reoperation, I had confidence because they told me that my forearm would fit well with the shoulder line. After finishing the design, I went up to the operating room. When I got there, the nurses in the operating room kindly explained things to me and made sure the needle didn't hurt. Everyone at Roble was friendly, so I felt good, and it left a good image. After disinfection, I was on the operating table... I felt more stable while quietly listening to a song (my favorite song...) After that, Director Jeong Rae-jun came in, asked my name and date of birth again, and started the surgery. The moment I woke up from anesthesia, I was in a half-asleep state, but the hospital immediately gave me warm porridge to prevent me from being hungry due to the fasting. I ate a bowl and put some fat on it.. I said I had to go right away because of the bus schedule, so they said it would be better if I lay down for another hour or two before leaving. I was in a hurry so... I went home.. When I got home, I finally looked at my forearm, and it was swollen . However, there was definitely a difference... I could see what was missing... It was nice that they explained that 1300cc had been removed and wrote down the post-surgery instructions on a piece of paper. I forget it whenever I hear it... haha. Also, there was something really fascinating about seeing the fat I had extracted with my own eyes. It's been almost two weeks now and I'm planning to visit again to have the stitches pulled out. I can see the difference just by looking at it, haha. I'm having a happy day. On the first day, I was sore, but more than my forearm, my back hurt. Other than that, I was able to do my daily life right away, so I went to work right away. The director said that I shouldn't move less because it hurts after surgery, but that I should stretch my arms every day, so I did that every day and it seemed like the pain lessened. At first, the compression garment was uncomfortable because my arms were swollen, but as the swelling gradually went down, it became easier to wear the compression garment, and now I wear it like my own clothes... like my underwear.

Comment 5
와우티티 2023-10-25 (수) 13:29 8 Months ago Address
The effect is good haha
쌍까풀수수울 2023-10-25 (수) 14:18 8 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information
네이비씰 2023-10-25 (수) 23:11 8 Months ago Address
Oh oh
제프리맘 2023-11-04 (토) 16:25 7 Months ago Address
Wow the effect is great
푸들운좋아 2023-11-10 (금) 16:40 7 Months ago Address
Oooh
Prev  Next  List