Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Calf Botox 10th session review

머거오이 2023-10-14 (토) 02:30 8 Months ago 1399
Hospital
제이필의원
Days
700 days
Review of the 10th calf Botox session The thick calves were a real complex, so I went through all the lipolysis injections and finally got Botox. The calf circumference ranged from 38 to 34 to 35, and the actual lines were clearly visible and thick overall! It seems like it usually goes back and forth. The criteria for selecting a hospital and a director are just anyone. It takes a long time to be effective. So, we went to a place where the price per unit is low. But now there are no side effects... there are no downsides, and the downside is that you build compensatory muscles. Of course, there are in the beginning. Perhaps because it was correct overall, compensatory muscles were forming on the outside of the calf, but in the next 4th session, when I asked them to pay attention to the outside, compensatory muscles were forming on the inside. However, objectively, anyone who does not nano-analyze my legs would not know, and it seems like only I am concerned about it. box. If you exercise or go on a trip where you walk a lot, your legs will appear thicker. The hospital never pays attention to Botox resistance (5-6 months)!!! I calculated that I had to go get a treatment when I felt like my muscles were getting a little worse. Many people said that the swelling had gotten worse, but personally, the swelling has decreased. In the past, there were many times when I couldn't sleep because my legs were throbbing, but that rarely happens anymore.

Comment 7
제가해봤는데요 2023-10-14 (토) 12:36 8 Months ago Address
종아리 근육은 걷기위해서 꼭 있어야하는거라고 의사가 겁줘서 바로 포기했었는데 ㅜ 나 완젼 치킨닭다리 근데 이게 울집 여자들 다 그래 남자는 매끈 일자다리인데 ㅜ
그래도 부작욕 적고 만족하다니 부럽다 나도 다시 알아봐야게따

머거오이 Writer 2023-10-14 (토) 12:40 8 Months ago Address
맞아 그래서 나도 운동 좋아하는데 보톡스 맞기 시작하규 나서는 운동 거의 못하면서 살아... 이건 그낭 외모랑 취미 둘중 선택해야 할수밖에 없는듯 맞을거면 내성 안오게 주기 신경쓰면서+맞을때마다 고민부위 꼭꼭 강조하면서 생각해봐!!!

제가해봤는데요 2023-10-14 (토) 12:42 8 Months ago Address
고민부위 강조 멤모멤모 ..!
에뿌게 설명해죠서 곰아오.. 유얼 베리 카인드 엔젤..뽀뽀쪽…
규현 2023-10-15 (일) 18:23 8 Months ago Address
종아리 엄청엄청 고민중인데 .. ! 좋은 정보 고마워 !!!!
딸기우유88 2023-10-17 (화) 17:50 8 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 감삼당
칠링비치 2024-06-14 (금) 23:39 18 Days ago Address
맞는 주기는 몇달에 한 번 맞았어??

머거오이 Writer 2024-06-15 (토) 15:52 17 Days ago Address
처음 세번은 제오민으로 3달~4달에 한번 맞고 근육 싹 정리된 이후로는 가격 그냥 싼 아무 국산으로 6개월에 1번으로 맞음 그정도 맞으면 5개월쯤에서 이제 슬슬 맞아야될거같이 알 올라오는게 보임
Prev  Next  List