Dr.
정래준 원장님
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
2000000 만원
Days
3 days

This is a review of the 3rd day of forearm breathing! I visited a total of 3 hospitals, including Loble Avenue, and when I consulted with Director Ara, I thought this was the right hospital, so after some hesitation, I placed the deposit and immediately scheduled the surgery date. ^.^ I'm not overweight, so I've often been told that I'm slim, but only my forearms stick out. Because I was with you, I was so stressed out by myself ever since I was little..! They are all great doctors, so I thought about it after reading a lot of reviews, and Dr. Rae-Jun Jeong seemed to have a similar body type as me to get beautiful arm lines, so I got my arms + breasts + posterior convexity + armpits done by Dr. Rae-Jun Jeong. To be honest, I didn't feel very nervous on the day of the surgery, but when I entered the operating room, I was very nervous. I was nervous ㅠㅠ But the doctors in the operating room were very kind and talked to me, so I was relieved a lot of my nerves! After taking a deep breath, the surgery was over and I was lying in the recovery room..?! When I first opened my eyes, my upper body was very stiff, I couldn't sleep, and my mind was dizzy. I ate a few spoonfuls of porridge, came to my senses, got on the subway, and went home safely. When I came home that night, I woke up once in the morning because my body felt so swollen, but I slept well. Director Kuyong emphasized that I should stretch often, so I continue to do it whenever I think of it. Although it was more difficult to raise my hand on the second day than on the first, I had no restrictions on basic movements with my hair tied up. Haha. My lower arm was a little swollen, but I'm still worried on the third day. I'm so glad that I didn't have as many bruises and the swelling wasn't as bad as before. I still don't have the straight forearms I dreamed of, but it's only the 3rd day since I had my 900cc pulled out, so I'll stretch hard and try until the swelling goes down completely haha.
Written by
App

Comment 8
야물렁딱 2023-11-09 (목) 14:13 7 Months ago Address
You worked hard ㅠㅠ
나블리이 2023-11-10 (금) 03:05 7 Months ago Address
It's pretty ㅠㅠ
푸들운좋아 2023-11-10 (금) 12:28 7 Months ago Address
It went well ㅠㅠ
삐리뺑 2023-11-11 (토) 15:30 7 Months ago Address
It came out beautifully!
꼬뮤링 2023-11-15 (수) 18:28 7 Months ago Address