Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Sharing a review of the 3rd day of arm fat extraction injection!! (Compare with thigh)

뚱쿼카 2023-11-23 (목) 12:46 7 Months ago 879
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
시술 전

<시술 전>

시술 당일

<시술 당일>

시술 3일차

<시술 3일차>

I lost 10kg after receiving fat extraction injections for my thighs, and the results were so good that I even got them on my arms!! I got it at the Cheonho branch where I got my thighs done, and I got them from the same doctor who did my thighs. The consultants and the doctor were all very kind. It took about 3 hours to do my entire arm and the back bulge, but compared to my thighs, my arm really didn't hurt at all. ...!! On the first day, it was swollen like Ma Dong-seok, but it was less noticeable than on my thighs, so it was much less uncomfortable to live with. The bruises lasted for a very long time on my thighs, but on the third day, they came up like blood, and after three days, the bruises became yellow and now, after a week, the bruises are gone. Completely gone!!!!! The effect on my thighs was so good that I'm looking forward to working on my arms as well. I go to the hospital every week and my arms are so swollen that they have decreased in size,,,??;;;;;
Written by
App

Comment 4
노래노리노리 2023-11-23 (목) 13:03 7 Months ago Address
The effect is good

뚱쿼카 Writer 2023-11-23 (목) 15:29 7 Months ago Address
Proud><
하이바이오 2023-11-23 (목) 17:14 7 Months ago Address
Oh oh it's amazing haha
이히히힣히 2023-11-26 (일) 00:03 7 Months ago Address
Oh, the effect looks good! I also received it yesterday and I’m really looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List