Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I am writing a review of Q-Line abdominal liposuction to get points. I'm going to have nose surgery

가1나다1 2024-03-27 (수) 17:11 6 Months ago 1207
Dr.
서창식
Hospital
큐라인여성의원
Price
350 만원
Days
580 days
I want to have nose surgery and am looking into it. I don't have enough points, so I'll write a review about liposuction. I had my abdomen rotated 360 degrees a year and a half ago, and it was the cheapest price among the hospitals I looked at at the time. The conclusion is that I am very satisfied. Life has changed since then. I can't see anything about the scar, I don't recognize my boyfriend, and I don't even recognize teacher PT. In the meantime, I gained some weight again, but as you all know, fat cells are thrown away through lip breathing, so when I gain weight again, I first massage the remaining areas, focusing on the areas with the most fat cells. I was originally obese from the waist up, so my breasts were originally very big, but they have grown even bigger, and I am receiving a lot of love from men. Among natural breasts, I haven't yet seen a breast bigger than mine (can upper body obesity be normalized if I lose weight and gain weight???) Haha, and I've gained back fat . I will do it. I highly recommend Director Seo. Affordable price/large capacity/did a great job digging my waist. Don't worry, just do it! I can’t see the scar.

Comment 7
밤비48 2024-03-28 (목) 22:35 5 Months ago Address
It's great that there are no scars and the waist line is cut out well! It may be different now because it was a year and a half ago, but what was the price back then?

가1나다1 Writer 2024-03-31 (일) 18:22 5 Months ago Address
Is it 350... If it's less than that, it's less, but it's not more. But I heard that the price has gone up a lot since then. I'm completely satisfied.
쩡이1 2024-03-29 (금) 11:04 5 Months ago Address
It's best to have no scars.
리우짱 2024-03-29 (금) 15:19 5 Months ago Address
아 후기보면진짜 뽐뿌 많이온당 ㅋㅋ 나요즘 살 너무많이쪄서 고민많은데 ㅠㅠ
만델링 2024-04-01 (월) 23:20 5 Months ago Address
나는 ㅜ러다ㅠ 나는 아직 흉터가 안없어져 곧 일년인데ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 혹시 따로 케어한거있오?
호로록랙 2024-04-02 (화) 22:25 5 Months ago Address
흉터 없어서 부럽다 ㅠㅠ 원장 선생님 알려줄수있어?

가1나다1 Writer 2024-04-03 (수) 14:03 5 Months ago Address
첨부터 다 써놨어유
Prev  Next  List