Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

People with lower body obesity who are planning to undergo liposuction for the holidays, please gather together.

체지방표준이상 2024-02-09 (금) 18:35 4 Months ago 1352
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
지방흡입시술전

<지방흡입시술전>

지방흡입시술후

<지방흡입시술후>

지방흡입시술전후

<지방흡입시술전후>

There are probably a lot of people with lower body obesity who are planning to get liposuction for the holidays, right? As a 3-month practitioner, I will tell you my review and management tips!! First of all, I was a typical lower body obese, and because I was short, my thighs made me look even fatter. Fortunately, my upper body was skinny enough to show my bones, so if I only covered my lower body, I would look skinny. But now that I've gained more weight, I'm really anxious. So, I also got the year-end buff and in November. I had liposuction on my horse! People who are experiencing a lot of swelling in the early stages are probably very worried about whether or not it is working properly, but in my case, it started to go away from the 2nd week, so don't be too sad. Eat well and make sure to do cardio to improve blood circulation. I started interval cardio for the second month, but I was a little hungry so I had to do it faster. I'm regretting doing it ㅠㅠ It sure seems like I'm losing weight and breaking down body fat quickly by the 3rd month, but I'm so anxious because it's almost over and the buff is going to disappear haha ​​After doing it, my inner thighs will feel a bit tight, but even if it hurts a little, I stretch it out and it hardens. Even if you don't want to bother with aftercare, I recommend getting it regularly! The thighs are not as good as I thought, and home care is difficult for the inside, so I recommend going to a place that provides effective aftercare. I receive extracorporeal shock waves every week, and I have extended them twice, and I have no regrets. I am completely satisfied. Even if my thighs are tight from exercising that I did not do, I still receive shock waves. Even though it hurts afterward, it feels completely soft and I'm pulling out the mulberry hahaha; And don't just eat just because you're thin. Everyone should stick to a diet. Just because you've lost your eyes doesn't mean you've lost all your body fat!!! I hope everyone gets rid of their complexes this coming summer and can happily travel with a pretty body and wear pretty clothes haha. You may worry about missing the holiday timing, but since I had a procedure, the recovery was relatively quick, so I can go to work the next day. I recommend it. Personally, this is the procedure I am most satisfied with out of all the things I have invested in :) Happy New Year everyone and let’s become prettier ^0^>

Comment 8
삠뺌오 2024-02-09 (금) 19:44 4 Months ago Address
Where did you do it?!!

체지방표준이상 Writer 2024-02-13 (화) 10:29 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
달빛여행사 2024-02-10 (토) 20:41 4 Months ago Address
꾸준히 운동도 하면 더 예뻐질듯

체지방표준이상 Writer 2024-02-13 (화) 10:30 4 Months ago Address
고마워
꾸꾸리또 2024-02-11 (일) 15:19 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

체지방표준이상 Writer 2024-02-13 (화) 10:30 4 Months ago Address