Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I had lower body and thigh liposuction for the second time after full body liposuction.

nya2865 2024-02-07 (수) 14:54 4 Months ago 1117
Dr.
엄일준
Hospital
건대리영의원
Price
600 만원
Days
100 days

I gained a lot of weight and, perhaps because of my bloated body, suffered from lethargy and depression. None of my clothes fit, and no matter how much I put on makeup and hair, I didn't look pretty at all. It was really hard mentally. I got full-body liposuction to remove some of the fat and improve my health. I decided to start a diet. After reading the reviews and going for a consultation, I decided to get full body liposuction at Kondaeriyoung. Since I did not do partial liposuction like a mini liposuction, but the whole body, and the amount of fat was large, it would be difficult to do it in one day, so I divided it into upper body and lower body. Now, my upper body is a little more toned and my lower body is recovering! Right now, my entire body is very swollen, but the lines are definitely different. After recovery, I'm going to work really hard and take care of my skin to make it more elastic. I think I was less nervous because the doctor checked and talked to me so I wouldn't be nervous right up until the surgery. And the swelling is 3 months away. They said that when it gets to that point, you can see the noticeable loss. Well, I guess I'll just have to stick with it until then haha. It's not lumpy and the overall lines seem to be well organized, so I'm also satisfied with my lower body.
Written by
App

Comment 1
박숨잉 2024-02-07 (수) 15:21 4 Months ago Address
Wow, great effect
Prev  Next  List