Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

It's been 2 weeks since I've had liposuction. What does it feel like?

오뚜기미트볼 2024-06-19 (수) 14:54 15 Days ago 474
Hospital
닥터핏의원

Looking at the body as a whole, I don't have a lot of fat, but the flesh was concentrated only on my arms, so it was unusually thick . No matter what clothes I wore, it was hard to pick... I was worried because I looked bulky, but I ended up getting relief, and I think it was really good haha. I really should have read a lot of reviews, but it took a long time before I thought about it. I got caught... I went to three hospitals that are famous for brachial aspiration, and among them, this was the one I liked the best reviews about. Dr. Fit, Director Choi, was more thorough and professional than other hospitals in providing consultations, and everything from possible side effects to surgery methods and aftercare. You explained it thoroughly. It's been about 2 weeks since I had my arm surgery, and I wanted natural straight arms rather than bone arms. There's still some minor swelling, but it seems to have gone as well as I wanted. What do the doctors think it looks like? LOL Maybe it's because I worked hard in wearing the compression garment, but the director also They said that the lines disappeared quickly. I wonder if I really have a plastic surgery constitution. It was the same when I had double surgery. This time, the swelling wasn't that bad and there were no bruises. There was discomfort for about 3 days, but I was able to do my daily life. I highly recommend it to people who worry about arm rest. Haha, you don't have to take a long break from work. I don't think there's anything as effective as diaphragm. I'm looking forward to going to get high frequency treatment soon. I heard it's really good when I get this.
Written by
App

Comment 5
갓추디 2024-06-21 (금) 02:13 14 Days ago Address
It's pretty. I'm thinking about the whole body ㅠㅠ

오뚜기미트볼 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 12:02 13 Days ago Address
thank you!!
갓추디 2024-06-21 (금) 02:14 14 Days ago Address
But the reviews on my forearms seem to be all good, so I'm plump and plump ㅠㅠㅠ
복실이79 2024-06-22 (토) 13:58 12 Days ago Address
It’s pretty.. I’m also thinking about liposuction on my arms.. but I’m worried about my armpits, not my arms. ㅠㅠ
띵블리 2024-06-28 (금) 09:14 6 Days ago Address
The effect is great
Prev  Next  List