Dr.
장두열원장님
Hospital
체인지의원
Price
350 만원
Days
180 days

Unong!!!!  I was a person who liked exercise... But it was only my forearms that wouldn't go off, which was always a worry for me. It's been a year since I focused on losing arm fat by watching YouTube and taking PT sessions, but... I was still stressed out when I saw my forearms that didn't go away. This is a case where I had to worry about surgery for about 3 months because it was so full, and after trying my best, I decided to have surgery haha! Before surgery, my weight fluctuated between 52 and 53, but now my weight is 49 to 50! I am very satisfied, and I am proud that it is maintaining smoothly without any defects or anything like that. After the surgery, I only had a little muscle pain in my forearm, and I think I spent my days taking a walk while eating a normal meal for lunch and a salad, chicken breast, or brown rice for dinner. ! And currently, we are working out together ^-^ What I was most proud of was that when I went on a trip abroad and wore a tank top, I was really impressed by the lines on my arms. ㅠ Since I had saggy arm fat, I always thought that it would still remain saggy even after the surgery. I was worried, but I think I got a pretty line without sagging after doing body tights together haha. After concentrating hard on after-care for about two months, I am now amazed every time I look in the mirror... haha. I hope the weather gets better soon and it's summer. oh!

Comment 6
지녀닝 2024-02-22 (목) 13:00 4 Months ago Address
Is surgery really the only solution for arm fat?
Aksjsb 2024-02-22 (목) 13:14 4 Months ago Address
It’s so awesome ㅠ
현이86 2024-02-22 (목) 13:18 4 Months ago Address
Well done haha
백만쌍커피 2024-02-27 (화) 23:39 4 Months ago Address
The lines are neat and pretty. I’m jealous.
Jovejc 2024-03-12 (화) 09:59 3 Months ago Address
이거 대단한데 병원이랑 가격 좀 알려주시겠어요?
쩡이1 2024-05-16 (목) 11:47 1 Months ago Address
어디 병원인지 알려주면 고맙겠어 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List