Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

When I came out of the surgery , I was scared because I heard that the real pain was like being run over by a dump truck, but I decided with the hope that if I could endure it, I would be able to live with the thin, straight, smooth legs I wanted...! I applaud myself for having so much courage hahahaha. No, just looking at the picture, the swelling still looks like it's not a joke, right?? At first, I also thought that all the hard work and time and my money was gone , but I was born without it. You can see the gap that I thought I would never have. There is a gap between my thighs. I am still wearing only comfortable pants, but as you can see, I am dinged. I can still feel it, but unlike other hospitals, the aftercare includes high frequency and ender, and most of all, the aftercare time is long, so I was satisfied! I was receiving treatment for the first time, and it took quite a long time, so I fell asleep. At first, it felt like a gentle massage. It hurt a little, but I was so tired that I fell asleep... haha. I slept well and woke up, and when I looked at how long it had been, it had been 40 minutes. I didn't hear that they would do it, but I guess they were serious about the aftercare, so the swelling is still there because it doesn't go down very well. Still, I'm satisfied because the difference between before and after is clear. But if the remaining swelling goes down, I think I'll have to buy new pants because they're already empty..? haha. But I'm still happy. When spring comes, I get to buy pretty spring clothes! If I'm more satisfied, I'll come back to brag about it again.

Comment 7
배수지아님 2024-02-21 (수) 16:02 4 Months ago Address
도랏
성예사와성예사 2024-02-21 (수) 16:23 4 Months ago Address
오 전후차이 좀 있긴하다 잘받은듯?
zzzz4444 2024-02-22 (목) 11:08 4 Months ago Address
오왕 잘됐다!!!!!!
일상생활은 언제부터 했어???
비용도 궁금해..!!!
단녠 2024-02-22 (목) 14:15 4 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘됐다 후사진은 며칠뒤 사진이야??
남냠 2024-02-22 (목) 23:03 4 Months ago Address