• KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

ㅍㄹㄷ ㅃㄱ Injection Review

닝닝냥 2019-09-11 (수) 14:20 4 Years ago 8420
Hospital
ㅍㄹㄷ
The first time I went, I got 2 full-body treatments worth 1.85 million won (all parts shown on the page), but the first day I went, I only paid, and when I looked at the right day, they had a 2+1 event. I asked to apply it and they said it wouldn't work... I wasn't even eligible yet. So, I said I would get a full refund and get another consultation, and they gave me an additional fee of 40 and applied it as an event? Haha. So, I split it into 2 days and got my upper and lower body treated. This is a review after 10 days. The conclusion is that there is no effect at all. Because of the steroids, my whole body itches and my skin turns out. Afterwards, the redness got really bad. The bruises on my body still remain to this day... (It's really bothering me. Everyone I know asks me why I have so many bruises in these places.) If this is going to happen, I'd rather just breathe. I got the first shot. I want to refund the rest, but can I do that? My specs are 170cm and 63kg.

Comment 9
나비39 2019-09-13 (금) 13:38 4 Years ago Address
Oh, I tried getting it on my legs because the reviews were good, but it wasn't that effective. I heard that a side effect of the injection could be menstrual irregularities.

닝닝냥 Writer 2019-09-13 (금) 23:21 4 Years ago Address
[@Navi39]   I think I came too...ㅠㅠㅠ..I don't think I saw any results so I'm thinking of refunding it.
정신차려이토끼 2019-09-18 (수) 16:05 4 Years ago Address
I also got it here and it had some effect... But is there a steroid in the injection? Since I was there, I went to the obstetrician and gynecologist and it was a mess lol. I thought it would be okay, but the hospital bill ended up being even more expensive.

닝닝냥 Writer 2019-11-12 (화) 08:40 4 Years ago Address
[@Come to your senses, this rabbit]   I completely admit it. I've been having irregular bleeding for 3 weeks and I also bleed during sexual intercourse... so I'm having a hard time.
이마에필러 2019-09-23 (월) 15:56 4 Years ago Address
It’s not effective. It’s a waste of money. I almost die. I’m crazy . I just smoke.
아토아토 2019-10-28 (월) 06:04 4 Years ago Address
Doesn't that work? ㅠㅠ
97tjdbs072… 2020-02-06 (목) 19:51 4 Years ago Address
I was thinking about it.... The app says the effect starts from the second time, but I'm really worried about whether it varies from person to person...
배고푸당배고팡 2020-03-15 (일) 13:03 4 Years ago Address
Wow, I made a reservation here, and they advertised that there are no steroids.. but they exist. It's scary..
설예 2021-02-04 (목) 15:02 3 Years ago Address
It was somewhat effective for me, but the side effects were too severe... I could have chosen the one without steroids... Instead, I was told that the one without steroids was not as effective... so I took the one with it, and I bled...
Prev  Next  List