Price
1 만원
Days
19 days
전

<전>

후

<후>

I'm already leaving a review on my way to my second week of treatment! I was stressed because my lower body was too thick compared to my upper body, and even though I got an injection last year, it only hurt and had no effect at all. So, after thinking about it, I decided to get liposuction, and after consulting with the director and director Suzy, I decided to go to Change Clinic! It was my first time receiving sedative anesthesia, so I was very scared and asked the director, “ Will it hurt a lot?” I did it, but they said it didn't hurt that much. It really didn't hurt that much after the surgery . I saw a lot of reviews saying they didn't want to do it again because it hurt so much, but I thought I could do it again! Haha. The pain seems to be due to the director's technical skill~~ And the nurse was very kind and worked with me. He had experience with the same surgery, so he kindly informed me that there were various problems after the surgery as I was scared while waiting for anesthesia!! I think I made a very good choice in the hospital. If a friend of mine said that she suffered from diarrhoea, I would recommend this hospital. I took pictures of her legs before going for treatment, and I am so thrilled to see that there is a gap in her thighs. I hope the swelling in her calves goes down quickly. I will post another review when the swelling goes down. I will do it haha

Comment 6
톳토로 2023-11-08 (수) 14:57 7 Months ago Address
C'est plus important que l'écart dans la respiration des cuisses, mais il est affaissé, donc je suis curieux de connaître la vue arrière.
삐리뺑 2023-11-11 (토) 15:32 7 Months ago Address
Pensez-vous que cela a un grand effet lorsque vous le faites sur vos mollets ? J'y pense ㅠㅠ
제프리맘 2023-11-15 (수) 10:09 7 Months ago Address
우와. 예쁘다
흰고미 2023-11-24 (금) 02:48 7 Months ago Address
잘되셨네용 부러워요
여린 2023-12-12 (화) 18:03 6 Months ago Address
정보좀요!
kkkkewl 2024-02-18 (일) 15:36 4 Months ago Address
대에박 ! 종아리뿐말고 허벅지 같이해야 효과 더 커요???
List