Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

List
[Liposuction]

I am already very satisfied with my first month of liposuction injections! + Please recommend good aftercare for lumps!!

요나0901 2022-09-22 (목) 20:02 1 Years ago 1560
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Before the procedure, my thigh circumference was 68.5cm, but when I went for aftercare on September 19th, my thigh circumference was 65cm! I lost 3.5cm in just one month. My line has really changed a lot. What do you think? are you okay?? Even my mom said it was amazing and said she shouldn't have done it a long time ago. Haha. I didn't know that liposuction injections would have such an effect, but I was so satisfied. I also went for a progress consultation this time, and the counselor said that only about 1/3 of the results were effective and that I would lose more weight in the future . I have been taking prescribed diet pills diligently, but it didn't seem to be very effective in the first two weeks, so I increased the dosage and adjusted it, and from then on, my weight started to fall quickly, and I lost 3kg in two weeks! When she was measured on the 19th, she weighed 68.2kg more. Next time, I decided to take a slightly higher level of medication! I haven't really dieted or exercised, but the medicine seems to be helping a lot. There are times when the itchiness gets worse, probably because of the tightness in my thighs, but whenever that happens, I put a lot of lotion on it and rub it in, and it subsides a little. This is my best tip. Please refer to it✨ This 19th . I tried to get only the extracorporeal shock wave, but the knots were so bad that I added a mesojib injection and received the treatment together. The extracorporeal shock wave treatment seemed really, really good. After receiving it, I felt really refreshed and the knots went away haha. How does everyone do after-care? Is there a better aftercare for lumps? I like everything else, but the clumping is so bad that I'm most concerned about it and I want to get rid of it quickly.
Written by
App

Comment 7
뒤트쟝 2022-09-25 (일) 11:53 1 Years ago Address
Where is the number point??? Can you also tell the teacher in charge?

요나0901 Writer 2022-09-29 (목) 18:20 1 Years ago Address
@Deutjean I’ll leave you a message!!
심각고민녀 2022-09-30 (금) 02:59 1 Years ago Address
우와 완전 빠지면 이쁘겠다~~~

요나0901 Writer 2022-09-30 (금) 08:47 1 Years ago Address
@심각고민녀  나도 기대중이양 ㅎㅎㅎ
쇼밍이 2022-10-13 (목) 01:32 1 Years ago Address
주사만으로도 예쁘당!!
흡입 안하고 굳이 주사한 이유가 따로 있어??

요나0901 Writer 2022-10-13 (목) 10:44 1 Years ago Address
@쇼밍이 그치! 주사만 하길 잘햇다고 생각해
한동안 흡입수술 사고뉴스 보고 너무 무섭기도 했고,, 예전에 8년전쯤에 난소 혹제거 수술한다고 전신마취 한번 해본적 있었는데 그때 마취가 제대로 안되서 마취과 선생이 마취가스를 계속 입에 넣어서 숨을 못쉬고 발버둥치고 그랫던적이 있어가지고 그게 살짝 트라우마같이 남아서 전신마취가 너무 두려웟어 ㅠ
빵찌 2023-09-03 (일) 10:56 9 Months ago Address
너무 늦었는데 지금은 좀 어때? 부작용은 없어?
나두 병원지점/담당쌤/가격 알 수 았을까,,?
List