Dr.
박덕준
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
122233 만원
Days
2 days
It feels so good to post a review myself after looking around here every day. Unnies, I came from Giraffe with thighs cut. I'm 164/65kg tall, but recently I've gained so much weight that I'm stressed. So, no matter how hard you go on a diet, your upper body is skinny, but your thighs look strong, you know what...? So I don't think I've been wearing shorts or skirts for almost 10 years. Also, my thick thighs, do you get a lot of stress from cellulite? It's something that never comes out even with exercise, so there was no answer unless it was really suctioned. Even if you don't have to accurately identify your needs and say it , ah, this part must have been very stressful. You're saying, 'I'll do my best to get rid of it.' The examiners measured the size of the compression garment and breathed two days after returning home . I really thought I would cut all my thighs hahahaha You explained it really well, really really the most gentle doctor I've ever seen  The head of counseling even gave me notes on precautions, etc., in my notebook, and said to memorize them . The unnies are nice too haha ​​I will continue to relieve tension and inject anesthesia~ I think I fell asleep comfortably after hearing these words . It was very cold when I woke up, and my hands were shaking, but the nurse turned on a warm heater and gave me painkillers, so I went into the recovery room and I think I slept well . When I got home after surgery, it was 5:00 PM. The pain of 100 squats that day? There was only a strong feeling of stiffness, and since I took the prescribed medicines, I didn't feel much discomfort.  When I slept, I slept with my legs raised on two pillows. But I just didn't get the feeling of severe swelling. The second day was even more amazing because there was almost no swelling and I went to the bathroom well. Maybe I just felt like I got muscle pain from working out really hard? I went to work two days later hahahaha This really seems to be the difference in the director's ability, so it seems like he chose the hospital really well. I will take care of it diligently until the day it is done. I will come back to leave a review!!!!!!
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1131)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
구름앙
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
ysysii
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
뚜벅1517
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
코코아아이스
On the day of thigh liposuction ~ 2nd day, real review's Reviews More (10/1131)

Comment 13
꿀렁꿀 2023-08-14 (월) 14:22 10 Months ago Address
Oh, I'm also searching for Jihyeup, and this review is ㄱㅅㄱㅅ!!

올뺀이 Writer 2023-08-14 (월) 17:08 10 Months ago Address
Yes, I really need to take a closer look!!! Just because it’s a specialized hospital doesn’t mean it’s a good fit for me.
우야히라 2023-08-14 (월) 15:12 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information haha

I'm glad it helped!!!
도연도희 2023-08-14 (월) 15:43 10 Months ago Address
I'll probably fall out more as time goes by haha.

Wow, I really hope so...my sowonyuㅠㅠㅠ
JkJk11 2023-08-15 (화) 11:51 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information… ! I guess I'm thinking about it too haha.

올뺀이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 11:31 10 Months ago Address
I'm really satisfied with the consultation.
피치러브 2023-08-15 (화) 14:46 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information haha

올뺀이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 11:32 10 Months ago Address
It would be nice if it helps haha
얼린자몽 2023-08-16 (수) 11:17 10 Months ago Address
ㄱㄹ There were no reviews, so I tried it somewhere else. How is it now?
올뺀이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 11:32 10 Months ago Address
It's been a week now. I had my stitches taken out today and it's swollen right now?? But when I looked at the before and after pictures, I was surprised that my swollen legs were thinner than before the surgery... It's amazing that the lines were cleaned up in just a week.

얼린자몽 2023-08-16 (수) 12:10 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
List