Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

The effects were clearly visible even a month ago! After 7 weeks, I became slimmer and very happy. Arm circumference: 29cm > 25,7cm Weight: 51.1 > 47.1 Overall, it wasn't much, but I had a body type with chubby arms . When I wore tank tops or slim clothes, I was constantly worried about my visible arms..ㅠㅠㅠ They're not thick at all. I don't like it, but I just didn't like how chubby my arms were! Entering the 7th week, I lost 3.3cm. After the Rams procedure, the 3 months are golden time. So don't worry if your arm circumference doesn't go down after the first treatment! And after-care is done once a week, it is effective as it quickly dissolves lumps and helps with fat breakdown. Extracorporeal shock waves help clear up fat layers and lumps, and mesolipid injections break down fat, helping you lose swelling and weight more quickly. The effect is completely evident!! I treated it like that for a month and it worked so well that I paid for 4 additional treatments. However, the lumps are definitely dissolving faster than if I were managing them at the gym, so my arms are continuing to slim down nicely rather than being lumpy. I also lost 4 kg in weight, but I had difficulty sleeping at home, so I took the medicine prescribed by the hospital. I lost it in 7 weeks by doing both together haha. It's not that much weight, but I definitely have to diet to maximize the Rams effect! It is recommended to do so, and the size of the fat cells will become smaller, so the circumference of the arms will also become smaller!! It's so effective that I feel happy every day when I look in the mirror and get dressed..!!! The back part has really been cut off and the overall look has changed from chubby to slender, making it more enjoyable to wear. And people around me are jealous that I am thinner and thinner in real life than in the photo..!!
Written by
App

Comment 4
깡얼쥐 2023-08-01 (화) 19:03 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밥이9392 2023-08-01 (화) 22:21 11 Months ago Address
진짜 잘됐다!!!
사르빼자 2023-08-04 (금) 16:26 10 Months ago Address
우와 진짜 뼈팔되겠는데 ?
소유준 2023-08-15 (화) 15:07 10 Months ago Address
골든타임 알려줘서고마오!!!
List