Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Hi Rams and I are already approaching 3 months of golden age. I'm so happy these days that I've posted reviews a few times before, but I've never seen such a slim belly, so I guess I keep writing them down on my own just for the fun of looking at them. Haha, I hope this is helpful as well, so this is the last review. I left it! As I mentioned in the previous post, I've always been the type to have fat around my abdomen, so I don't have much sticking out on the sides, but as someone who has a chubby tummy that sticks out, I've never found a flat tummy, but these days, after getting Ram's, I'm really looking for crop tops. It's true that I wear crop tops even when I go to work because I have taste;; Now that the Golden Age of Rams is coming to an end, I am slowly changing the strict diet to a maintenance period, and I am trying to exercise every other day or the amount of exercise itself, which I used to do with Tabata or intervals, at a lower intensity and for a longer period of time, and it is maintaining well. It’s amazing to see what’s there!! Plus, what I want to brag about is that thanks to Rams, I decided to start exercising and my height, which was 163, is now 166, which is 3 centimeters taller. These days, I'm bragging about this more than the weight I lost, but if Rams wasn't enough to motivate me to exercise or diet. A result that could not have been achieved!! Weight 60.3kg -> 57.9 -> 57.0 -> 56.3 -> 55.5 -> 54.7 -> 54.0 -> 53.4 -> 53.8 (Magic Day period) -> 52.2 -> 51.6 -> 51.0 (Weight measured with full clothes/wearing only underwear) Measurement: 50.5) Circumference: 79cm -> 77.0 -> 76.0 -> 74.5 -> 74 -> 72.4 -> 71.7 -> 70.6 -> 70.0 -> 69 -> 67.5 -> 66.0 I finished it like this and lost 10kg wearing only underwear . It's no different, so I brag that I lost 10 kilos and grew 3 centimeters in height. Haha. I wear different types of crop tops in turns, and I feel proud when I see the baggy pants underneath the crop top. Haha. The pants have gotten so big that I'm barely holding them with my pelvis bones, so I have to buy new ones. When I think about it, I think about the money, but I keep looking in the mirror because I feel good. Thanks to Rams, my self-esteem has increased and I am living happily in this world. I am proud~~~

Comment 1
chldbqls19… 2023-07-31 (월) 15:46 11 Months ago Address
I'm envious, I wish I could quickly get rid of swelling and bruising
List