Dr.
손무현
Hospital
청담FNB의원
Price
250000 만원
Days
10 days
When most people see me, I am on the skinny side on the outside, but I am a skinny and obese person with a lot of visceral fat even when I think about it. This place is famous for its famous fat-dissolving injections, and I received a double treatment with a completely unfamiliar machine called Core Sculp, and it is definitely good for people who want to gain weight quickly. Seems like!! You don't have to change your clothes, just lay on your back for 30 minutes and you'll be fine... I have a stomach ache, so even if I stay still, I feel like my stomach is in trouble, and it lasts for more than a day. I usually don't have any interest in doing even a single exercise, and it's bothersome, but after 30 minutes of wandering around doing abdominal exercises, my stomach hurts. Because I got straight abs;; I was really surprised. Of course, it goes away if you eat it, but I'm worried because I feel like it will be great for strengthening my inner muscles if I do it consistently rather than just once. It's a well-known hospital in Daegu, so the staff and doctors were all friendly!!

Comment 1
뚜뚜잉뽀잉 2022-08-12 (금) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ공유좀부탁드려용
Prev  Next  List