Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

This is a review of the 18th day of arm liposuction.

햇님규 2024-02-20 (화) 15:35 4 Months ago 950
Dr.
김원준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
196 만원
Days
18 days

This is an after picture taken after showering today . I finally got rid of the arm fat that I was worried about because it never went away even with exercise I did 360 degree forearm + armpit + back butt + floating room and suctioned 850cc. It's still lumpy because there's a bio band, but it's thinner. I am satisfied with the look of my arm. I chose Loble Avenue through a friend's recommendation, and my friend was highly satisfied with the surgery, so I highly recommended it, so I visited. I am also satisfied. I received consultation from Dr. Go Ara and surgery from Dr. Wonjun Kim. They were both very kind and gave me consultations before the surgery. My anxiety was greatly relieved. Director, are you honest? Actually, I trust you more because of the way you speak. I also remember that the nurses in the operating room were very kind. I was anxious before going under anesthesia, but I was thankful that they allowed me to eat comfortably and allow me to rest sufficiently after the surgery when I came out of the anesthesia. I had my stitches removed last Friday, and it was even better because the director personally removed the stitches and checked the progress. I hope to get rid of the bio band quickly with good follow-up care using high frequency treatment.

Comment 1
배수지아님 2024-02-21 (수) 16:04 4 Months ago Address
축하해 ~!
Prev  Next  List