전(좌측)

<전(좌측)>

후(좌측)

<후(좌측)>

전(좌측)

<전(좌측)>

후(좌측)

<후(좌측)>

1. Consultation: Director Go Ara kindly provided consultation. I had some problems scheduling and booking the surgery, so I was grateful that they coordinated it well. 2. Because I live in a rural area, I was worried about returning home on the day of surgery, but I was able to take the KTX, subway, and taxi without any problems. Of course, movement is uncomfortable and there is pulling and tingling pain, but I can walk without having to walk in a way that looks uncomfortable, like a person who has had surgery. It was a bit difficult having to wear compression garments 24 hours a day, but whenever I needed to wash them, I wore leggings for a while and changed them when they were dry! I rested for about 3 days and went to work! 3. First of all, I was told in advance that I had a lot of muscle from my thighs to my calves...^^, so I was told there wouldn't be dramatic results. My legs were swollen on the first day, but I could see that my front thighs and riding fat had cleared up. The side lines seem to have become a bit thinner. I don't think there were too many bruises from the beginning. My knee was very swollen, and now the bruising has extended down to my foot. It's only been 2 weeks so I don't think the swelling has gone down much. I'm going to wait until a month... !
Written by
App

Comment 2
김전웅 2024-03-09 (토) 17:08 3 Months ago Address
How long does it take for the swelling to go down?
무티 2024-03-11 (월) 15:35 3 Months ago Address
Still, the line seems to be clearly organized.
Prev  Next  List