Double chin, forearm floating room for a month

진시리 2024-04-29 (월) 15:11 2 Months ago 2145
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
123133 만원
Days
31 days

Review of one month of double chin and forearm floating room First of all, from the first week to the second week, my arm was so sore that I couldn't do anything. But from the third week, it was okay to raise it, it was okay to sleep, and when I looked in the mirror, almost half of it disappeared. I still can't feel it when I touch it and it still hurts a little. Also, when I was in the 2nd or 3rd week, I went to see the progress, but I was dazed and had a lot of swelling, so he said I was fine. I had a hard time because my heel wasn't healing properly. It's really good now, so it's the best!! It looks bumpy when I look in the mirror, but I'm still satisfied and looking forward to it haha. Double chin! In fact, maybe it's because I got the nickname Luffy after the surgery, but everyone said my face got smaller, so I got a lot of tears in my eyes. And even now, I don't know if the right side is still swollen compared to the left, but it looks like a mismatch. According to the doctor, it's because each salivary gland duct is different, but when I went to see the progress. Let me ask again! I'm satisfied with the difference, so don't worry and do it with no regrets!!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1128)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
코코아아이스
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
또릉르
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
곙꾸
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
삥뽕뽱
Double chin, forearm floating room for a month's Reviews More (10/1128)

Comment 5
상뚱뚱교미 2024-04-29 (월) 15:30 2 Months ago Address
May I know where you did it?

진시리 Writer 2024-05-07 (화) 15:45 1 Months ago Address
기린성형외과의원입니다!!!
Limn 2024-05-07 (화) 15:41 1 Months ago Address
고생하셨어요ㅠㅠㅠ그래도 팔이 많이 곧아보여서 잘하신 것 같아요!!
진시리 Writer 2024-05-07 (화) 15:48 1 Months ago Address
이제 후관리 열심히 해볼려고용 ㅠㅠㅎㅎ
쥬김 2024-05-14 (화) 15:16 1 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘됐어뇨!!
Prev  Next  List