Heoongmu Thigh Fat Grafting Liposuction Review

흰둥이햄토리 2024-04-09 (화) 20:08 2 Months ago 994
Hospital
라인앤뷰의원
Price
1 만원
Days
21 days

Hello, I had my first vaginal discharge around May of last year. I dieted and exercised, but I lost weight, but the flab never went away. And I had some fat left, which I didn't like to see. I'm not the fat type, but I have flab here and there. I made this decision because it was my first surgery, so I went up to the operating table half scared and half excited. Since it was my first time and it wasn't my face but a large body, I was honestly scared. The director drew a picture and checked how much to remove and how much to leave. The nursing staff was meticulous and took responsibility for everything from start to finish, so I had a great time. Actually, before liposuction, I thought it was a weight loss procedure. But that's not the case. Of course, it removes unnecessary subcutaneous fat and creates a line that cannot be created with exercise and diet. I looked back at my foolish self and did not eat unhealthy foods and did light exercise after the surgery. Of course, liposuction is not the answer, but I exercise . The cost of food and meals was enormous, so I saved that money and just smoked it! I'm still in the 3rd week of swelling and swelling, but I manage it regularly so I'm wearing compression garments consistently. Is the pain like muscle pain after working out? That's about it. Summer is coming, so think about it!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List