Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The first car was 2 years ago.. Thigh-knee + pelvic fat grafting The doctor mainly does the line, so it wasnt a large capacity. I was very satisfied with the thigh and pelvis, but I was dissatisfied with my knee.. I had a lot of fat. Car Hip Reduction + Abdomen + Breast Fat Grafting I have a bigger butt.. My buttocks are more prominent because of my thighs, so I went to reduce my hips again. So I reduced my hips and transplanted fat to my chest with hips and belly fat + Retouched saying that my knees didnt seem right 3 During the 1st round of sub-hip fat transplantation, I dug too much under the buttocks while doing the rear thighs ㅡㅡ Damn it, I asked for more thighs and did the fat grafting under the buttocks Result: I can wear pants as much as I want. If I wear skinny, the line is pretty Side effect: My flesh is softer and my thighs are bumpy (the belly is also fine, so there are no bumps) I cant wear short pants.

Comment 8
잴료 2022-06-04 (토) 22:54 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ Even I did my stomach and thighs, but I gained some weight, so my thighs are lumpy and my stomach is fine. Still, I have no regrets.
아옹드 2022-06-05 (일) 09:45 2 Years ago Address
Me too haha ​​I think I will do it again when I go back It hurts my thighs to lose some elasticity,,,,
여신의나라 2022-06-05 (일) 10:02 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ Oh, the back thigh hurts the most and it seems to have side effects too, but I used a lot of that fat, but I was aristocratic by removing the back fat.
지늬324 2022-06-07 (화) 23:11 2 Years ago Address
The skinny line is pretty, but I cant wear short pants ㅠㅠ It must be a shame ㅠㅠ
쫑그미 2022-06-12 (일) 20:05 2 Years ago Address
Is it so that I cant wear shorts...?

케니케니 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 18:59 2 Years ago Address
[@Jonggeumi] Yep, thats true for Jegijun
연나비 2022-07-06 (수) 13:30 2 Years ago Address
혹시 허벅지하고 압박복 유지 잘었는지 궁금해ㅠ
나도 허벅지 고민중인데, 시키는거 잘해도 울퉁불퉁한건 복불복일까봐 걱정임
스마게 2023-02-01 (수) 21:29 1 Years ago Address
가슴 지이 어땟서ㅠㅠ?? 지금 유지 생착 잘 되고 잇어..!
Prev  Next  List