Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

Wannabe Shirt Fit Diet Challenge (Gentleman Fat Extraction Injection 20th Day Review)

하루생활 2022-03-31 (목) 23:09 2 Years ago 1335
Dr.
박은영
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Days
20 days

I started out at 107.8 kg before the procedure and decided to lose weight due to health, self-esteem, and stress, so I got the procedure. Currently, I've been consistently taking care of myself after the procedure and eating a little bit of a diet(?) Of course, eating healthy three times a day!! It's been about 3 weeks and I've lost about 4.5 kg. These days, I've been busy with work, so I've been holding on a bit(?), but actually, my weight itself isn't that different from the 2nd week... But because of what I'm doing... I can't help but eat dinner late, so I often eat late-night snacks. It's surprising that I didn't lose weight though... Anyway, as you can see in the photo above, the difference is as shown in the photo on the 20th day, and I plan to stop eating late at night and try to lose weight starting today. After the procedure, I received aftercare twice (once a week). The first time was to soothe and massage the bruised area with extracorporeal shockwave therapy(?). Anyway, the bruises were removed and the weight was reduced. The second time was to receive a mesotherapy injection. The first time was actually when the bruises hadn’t gone down yet, so it hurt if I moved around too much. After receiving the injection, my body felt less sore and the bruises seemed to be going down. The second time was to receive a mesotherapy injection. It seemed like they were injecting drugs into my body. I think the drugs were to reduce swelling and weight. By this time, the bruises had mostly gone down and I didn’t have any trouble moving around. I also lost weight because of the injection… (If only I hadn’t had work and late-night snacks in between..) My diet has become a bit ambiguous these days, but when I eat out, I always try to eat chicken or meat dishes with vegetables. (I feel guilty about this.)

Comment 1
곰돌이co 2022-07-02 (토) 23:01 2 Years ago Address
Eating healthy is the best
Prev  Next  List